- StateJS provides Finite State Machines, Subsumption Architecture and Utility Functions;
- Extensible and Flexible, create new Machines or your own version of FSM or Utilities;
- Optimized to control multiple agents, you can use a single machine instance to handle hundreds of agents;
- Completely free, StateJS is published under the MIT License, which means that you can use it for your open source and commercial projects;
- Lightweight, only 11.5KB!
Visit http://statejs.guineashots.com to know more!